Tony Miller, Team Relocations, UK Account Director, joins forces with Hannah Ormsby, Manager, Deloitte LLP to host an insightful HR Forum on the 2nd and 3rd of July.
Team have assisted Deloitte UK with the movement of their own assignees for several years now, so when invited to participate in the regular HR Forums that they hold in Milton Keynes and Cambridge, Tony was only too pleased to partake.
Tony’s session, entitled ‘Mobility Challenges – Providing the right support’ will cater for those with both domestic and international mobility needs and will discuss the following plus much more:
- What is Mobility and why is it increasingly important
- Risks associated with not providing your assignees with the right support
- Planning a Relocation, when to start the process, where to turn
- Ensuring value and transparency for the business
- Tracking your mobility spend
- Valuable tips on how to avoid excessive and unexpected costs!
Tony will also include an interactive piece for those attending, in order to explain at which point during the international assignment process various relocation services are delivered.