Visa and Immigration Coordinator
The Visa and Immigration (V&I) Coordinator is part of the V&I department and is responsible to arrange the necessary immigration documentation/permits for Assignees – supporting the Relocation Advisor for operational service delivery – and to provide non-case related ad-hoc consultancy.
Visa & Immigration Manager
Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
- Provides world class V&I services;
- Manages and executes the V&I process for each individual case from beginning to end, according to the agreed procedures;
- Informs all parties on the necessary V&I steps to be taken in an effective and efficient way;
- Promptly and properly provides the RA with appropriate e-mails for assignee/Transfer Advisor; Works structured, pro-actively and manages expectations;
- Provides non-case related ad-hoc consultancy;
- Ensures the Relocation Advisor is updated on the process at all times, providing all relevant information to perform her task;
- Keeps complete and accurate files in the ERP system at all time and completes all tasks accurately, including on time billing;
- Completes administrative duties associated with the immigration case management; Escalates any bottle-necks in the process to the Senior V&I Coordinator;
- Registers non-conformities in NCR system, reports them to Senior V&I Coordinator, and, where needed, presents proposition to resolve and to mitigate in the future;
- Brings forward suggestions for updates/improvements of internal and external V&I procedures, processes, etc.;
Contributes to project groups;
- Ensures compliance in the respective countries regarding visa procedures; Coordinates solution oriented immigration processes;
- Communicates effectively with immigration authorities; Controls performance of international service network.
- service focused
- result driven
- team work
- taking ownership
- helicopter view
Our Core Values are those values we hold which form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. We call this the Excalibur programme. All employees are required to understand and embed these values in any undertakings for Team Relocations.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Min. 2 years experience in an international environment, preferably regarding visa and immigration or, if not, within the field of international mobility or customer service
- Excellent command of the English language, other foreign languages is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with documents and forms (ability to understand and execute documents and forms) Organisational skills and ability to identify priorities
- Strong commitment to customer service Flexible, pro-active, team player, enthusiastic IT skills
About Team Relocations
Originally founded in 1977, Team Relocations is one of the world’s largest international relocation and move management companies.
As Europe's leader with 34 operating locations across 13 countries, we are at the forefront of the industry, consistently providing innovative and cost-effective integrated relocation solutions. For nearly four decades, the Group’s Coordinator brands have been delivering these services on a global, national and regional basis for many of the world’s leading multinational organisations and government agencies.
Team Relocations incorporates three core disciplines: relocation, moving and Coordinator services, providing a comprehensive business offering to both corporate and private market sectors. Locally, Team ‘local brands’ incorporate Coordinator commercial activities, international removals for the private individuals, and domestic/regional services across all 13 countries.