Team Relocations Germany Vacancies
Our Relocation headquarters in Mainz-Kastel (Frankfurt area) is looking for a Relocation Department Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the entire relocation process, working closely with other team members who provide the day-to-day service delivery of clients’ domestic and international relocation programs to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
- Manage team member performance through mentoring
- First contact in the escalation process
- Team with Director, Client Engagement to achieve client goals by maintaining and measuring metrics through an audit driven environment.
- Work with the finance department on receivables and past-due invoices
- Responsible for managing client status reports as well as ensuring proper off-boarding and transition of files.
- Participate with sales to represent operational teams to prospective clients.
- Work closely with other entities and specialists in the industry to tailor the most suitable programme for the client
- Ability to identify any problems and find solutions to improve the process
- Must offer any additional service options to clients and negotiate terms of agreement during the relocations process
- Develop business targets and goals for the team to work towards, promoting customer service and company expansion
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years relocation experience
- 3-5 years management experience highly preferred
- Strong ability to lead teams, recruit, manage, develop staff
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Financial/accounting knowledge preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills in German and English
- Additional foreign languages are not required but would be desirable
- Must possess business email etiquette and professional phone skills
- Strong communicator, able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Self-motivated and well-organised, able to problem solve using their own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and job related systems