30th August 2017

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO:  Additional reporting requirements for energy industry employers

Employers applying for work permits for more than one year in the energy industry, including oil and gas companies, are now required to provide a biannual progress report on the understudy or knowledge transfer program to the Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries. Previously, employers had to submit the report annually. 

How does this affect the client?

Employers should contact their immigration professional to obtain a report template as it relates to the new biannual progress report.


You are here: Home Immigration Trinidad & Tobago